The 14th Joint Conference on Chemistry (14th JCC) invites academicians, researchers, policy makers and other stakeholders to send original research abstracts, formatted according to the given format in the registration form. The conference will be held from 10th – 11th September 2019 in Surakarta, Indonesia under the theme “Strengthening the Foundation of Sustainable Development: Research, Practice and Education”.
The theme is interdisciplinary in Chemistry related subject and broad enough to cover a range of disciplinary areas such as Chemical and Material Sciences, Live Sciences, Medical Sciences, Education, and Engineering, to name a few. Presenters may provide theoretical discourses or empirical case studies revolving around the theme.
Full article submission is required prior the presentation according to the given template in the “Abstract and Paper Submission“
• 10th June 2019 : Abstract Submission ends
• 15th July 2019 : Abstract Submission ends (extended)
• 17th June 2019 : 1stAbstract acceptance
• 22th July 2019 : 2nd Abstract acceptance (extended submission)
• 7th July 2019 : Early bird registration ends
• 7th August 2019 : Late payment ends
• 25th August 2019 : Late payment ends (extended)
• 14th August 2019 : Full paper submission ends
• 31st August 2019 : Full paper submission ends (extended)
• 10th – 11th September 2019 : JCC-14 takes place