PASSPORTS AND VISAS
All travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of a Passport that is valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival, and have proof (tickets) of onward or return passage.
Free Tourist Visa
By Presidential Decree of 21 of 2016 dated on 2 March 2016 on Visa Free, replacing Presidential Regulation Number 104/2015 on Amendments to Presidential Regulation Number 69/2015 on Visa Free, Indonesia now provides special Short Stay Visa Free facilities for tourists who are nationals of a total 169 countries who wish to travel to Indonesia.
Tourist Visa Free Facilities are valid for 30 days, are non-extendable and cannot be transferred into any other type of of stay permit.
The visa exemption facility can be used for tourism, family visit, social visit, art and cultural, government duty, to deliver a speech or attend a seminar, international exhibition,meetings with head office or representative office in Indonesia, or transit.
The Indonesian Government extends Visa on Arrival (VoA) to nationals of 61 countries which can be obtained at designated entry airports and sea ports. Visa-on-Arrival are valid for 30 days and are extendable with another 30 days to be applied at Immigration offices in Indonesia. Visas cost US$35
Further Information: imigration
Surakarta (Solo) is almost in the center of the island of Java, with Jakarta in the west and Surabaya and Bali in the east. There are several international and domestic airports that serve Solo, so getting cheap flights to Solo should be no problem.
From Soekarno Hatta Jakarta – Adi Soemarmo Airport Solo
From Denpasar Bali – Adi Soemarmo Airport Solo
From Bandung – Adi Soemarmo Airport Solo
• 10th June 2019 : Abstract Submission ends
• 15th July 2019 : Abstract Submission ends (extended)
• 17th June 2019 : 1stAbstract acceptance
• 22th July 2019 : 2nd Abstract acceptance (extended submission)
• 7th July 2019 : Early bird registration ends
• 7th August 2019 : Late payment ends
• 25th August 2019 : Late payment ends (extended)
• 14th August 2019 : Full paper submission ends
• 31st August 2019 : Full paper submission ends (extended)
• 10th – 11th September 2019 : JCC-14 takes place