Participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation. The submission of abstracts will only be done with online form in submission page, after registration has been done. Abstract must be written in English and should not contain any figure or scheme. Abstract submission should be done till the end of submission date for oral and poster presentation and will be peer reviewed and evaluated. Selection is based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contribution, and readability. Abstracts of all papers accepted by the Scientific Committee for presentation will be available on this website and included in the book of abstracts once registration fees have been paid. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be included in the book of abstracts.
All submitted paper will be peer reviewed. Selected paper will be published in AIP Conference proceeding, hence author should prepare their paper according the AIP template linked to the figure below.
In case the Scientific Committee suggested paper to be publish in others publisher/journal and the author(s) agree to do so, the author(s) should reformat their paper according to its respective template linked to figures below. The author may have to pay additional cost for submission to and/or publication in journal.
The soft copy of the Proceeding will be distributed to participants following the closing seminar, along with the distribution of certificates. For participants who require a hard copy of the Proceeding can be ordered during the conference to the Committee with additional costs.
• 10th June 2019 : Abstract Submission ends
• 15th July 2019 : Abstract Submission ends (extended)
• 17th June 2019 : 1stAbstract acceptance
• 22th July 2019 : 2nd Abstract acceptance (extended submission)
• 7th July 2019 : Early bird registration ends
• 7th August 2019 : Late payment ends
• 25th August 2019 : Late payment ends (extended)
• 14th August 2019 : Full paper submission ends
• 31st August 2019 : Full paper submission ends (extended)
• 10th – 11th September 2019 : JCC-14 takes place
Hp: +62 81770147366
Hp: +62 81393403011
Department of Chemistry,
Sebelas Maret University
Jl. Ir. Sutami 36A Kentingan Jebres Surakarta 57126
Phone/fax : +62 271 663375
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : https://jcc.uns.ac.id